A Dallas Cowboys PSL (Personal Seat License, also known as a Cowboys Seat Option) is required in order to purchase season tickets in all premium locations of Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, Texas. The PSL owner is provided the exclusive rights to purchase Cowboys season tickets in the same location every NFL season.
Benefits of Owning a Dallas Cowboys PSL
- Exclusive rights to purchase season tickets for your seat or seats every season for face value.
- Exclusive rights to purchase Cowboys playoff tickets for your seat or seats for face value.
- Ability to resell your Cowboys single game or season tickets as well as your Cowboys Seat Options, potentially at a hefty profit.
- Opportunity to purchase parking based on eligibility and availability.
- Access to tickets to other events held at Cowboys Stadium before they go on sale to the general public.
- Long term financing options available.
Cowboys Seat Option Financing
Much like a traditional home mortgage, the Cowboys offer financing for PSLs over a whopping 30 year period with a fixed interest rate of 8% annually. 25% of the purchase price is due in year 1 with the remaining 75% balance spread out evenly over the next 29 years with annual payments due every March 1st. For Cowboys Seat Options sold through PSL Source that are enrolled in the 30 year financing plan, the new owner will assume the remaining term of the financing agreement and will be responsible for making the annual payments at the same 8% interest rate. The total amount that the seller has already paid to the Cowboys (the 25% deposit plus any annual payments already made) will transfer to the PSL buyer as well. Cowboys Seat Options can be paid off or paid down at any time with no prepayment penalties.
Steps to Buy a Dallas Cowboys PSL
- Step 1: Open your account with PSL Source.
- Step 2: Find your seats from our available Cowboys PSL inventory.
- Step 3: Negotiate with the PSL Seller by submitting an offer to buy.
- Step 4: Once an offer is accepted - buyer and seller will agree to the final terms of the PSL and ticket sale, including the total amount already paid to the Cowboys for financed seats as well as the total outstanding PSL balance that the buyer will assume from the seller.
- Step 5: Make payment to PSL Source for the agreed upon purchase price.
- Step 6: Follow the instructions provided by PSL Source for finalizing the PSL transfer.
- Step 7: Enjoy years of excitement watching the 'Boys in "The House That Jerry Built".