The Steelers offer a variety of parking options around Heinz Field. Golden Triangle parking is the cheapest and easiest way to go at just $5 per game if you don't have pre-sold season parking. However, you can purchase season parking from the team at various lots around the field.
Buy a Pittsburgh Steelers parking pass from our ticket partner MaximTickets.com:
*Availability subject to change. Check back soon if we are currently out of stock.
Or, sell your pass to us!
Additional Steelers Parking
Heinz Field is easily accessible from various destinations. Patrons can get to the stadium using water taxis, park and ride options, or driving.
- Park in the Golden Triangle
- Park and Ride the "T"
- Park at Mon Wharf and ride Molly's Trolleys
- Ride Water Limo Boat from Allegheny Wharf
- Park at Station Square and ride the Gateway Clipper
- Park in the Strip District and take a Shuttle Boat
- Park at the North Shore Garage and Allegheny Center Garage
Pittsburgh Steelers Tailgating
Tailgating is permitted in pre-sold lots around Heinz Field.
A full list of official Steelers parking guidelines can be viewed here.