A Tennessee Titans PSL (Personal Seat License or Permanent Seat License), provides the PSL owner the exclusive rights to purchase Titans season tickets for a specified seat in LP Field every NFL season for face value.
Benefits of Owning a Titans PSL
- Exclusive rights to purchase the Titans season tickets in the same seats every year at LP Field.
- Exclusive rights to purchase Titans playoff tickets for your seats.
- Opportunity to purchase parking rights subject to eligibility and availability.
- Exclusive presale opportunities for other events held at LP Field.
- Right to sell your seats in the future to whomever you choose.
- Entry into a PSL owner Super Bowl ticket lottery when the Titans make it back to the promised land.
- Discounts at the Titans team store.
How to Buy a Tennessee Titans PSL
- Step 1: Open an account at PSL Source.
- Step 2: Find your perfect seats from our available Titans PSLs list.
- Step 3: Negotiate with the PSL Seller by submitting an offer to buy.
- Step 4: Once the seller accepts your offer - agree to the PSL and ticket terms of the sale.
- Step 5: Make payment securely to PSL Source for the negotiated purchase price.
- Step 6: Follow the instructions provided by PSL Source to complete the required PSL transfer documentation.
- Step 7: Enjoy years of NFL excitement!
Tennessee Titans FAQs
When is payment due for my Tennessee Titans playoff tickets?
Tennessee Titans playoff ticket invoices are sent out each year in November with payment due in December. The Titans will send out playoff invoices if the team has any chance to win the division and thus host a home playoff game.
When are Tennessee Titans playoff tickets delivered?
Tennessee Titans playoff tickets are delivered at least 2 weeks prior to the first home playoff game.
How much are Tennessee Titans playoff tickets?
Tennessee Titans Playoff ticket prices are set by the NFL each year. Generally, Titans playoff ticket prices are in the range of 125%-175% of the regular season ticket price.
When is payment due for my Tennessee Titans season tickets?
The Titans send out season ticket invoices in February with full payment due in early May.
When are Tennessee Titans season tickets delivered?
Tennessee Titans season tickets are delivered each year in mid-July.
How do I sell Tennessee Titans single game tickets?
To sell your individual game Tennessee Titans single game tickets, please check out our Sell Tennessee Titans Single Game Tickets page.
How do I buy a Tennessee Titans parking pass?
For complete details on Tennessee Titans parking, please check out our Tennesee Titans Parking page on PSL Source.
How do I sell Tennessee Titan season tickets?
We buy Tennessee Titans season tickets without the PSL rights in all areas of LP Field. Check out our Sell Tennessee Titans Season Tickets page to get an offer on your seats today.
When can Tennessee Titans PSLs be transferred?
The Tennessee Titans process PSL transfers Feb 1st - Apr 30th and Sep 1st - Oct 31st of each year. For transactions occurring through PSL Source outside of these prescribed transfer periods, a legally binding contract will be drafted between Buyer and Seller agreeing to complete the PSL transfer at the first available opportunity.
How do I transfer company owned Tennessee Titans PSLs?
To transfer company owned PSLs, the Tennessee Titans require a note drafted on company letterhead and signed by an officer of the company authorizing the sale of the PSLs. The authorization letter should be turned in to the Titans along with the completed PSL transfer form, a copy of the buyer's drivers license, and the PSL transfer fee(s).
What documentation do the Tennessee Titans require to transfer PSLs?
In order to execute the transfer of Tennessee Titans PSLs, the Titans require the completed PSL transfer form signed by both buyer and seller as well as a copy of both buyer and sellers drivers licenses and the PSL transfer fee(s). The Titans do not require the original signatures and will accept faxed or photocopied versions of the signed transfer form.
Who pays the Tennessee Titans Transfer Fee?
Unless otherwise agreed to by the Seller, the Buyer shall be responsible for paying all applicable PSL Transfer Fees to the Team. We encourage the Buyer to account for this cost, partially or in full, in your bid. The Team-Levied License Transfer Fees can be viewed here.
Where do I get a Tennessee Titans PSL transfer form?
The Tennessee Titans PSL transfer form can be downloaded here.
How Much is the Tennessee Titans PSL Transfer Fee?
The Tennessee Titans charge a $100 PSL transfer fee per transaction. Four (4) PSLs transferring from one (1) seller to one (1) buyer = one (1) transaction and thus one (1) transfer fee. Four (4) seats transferring from one (1) seller to two (2) separate buyers equals two (2) transactions and thus two (2) x $100 transfer fees.