- Log-in to your Team’s Account Manager.
- Click the “TICKETS” option from the top menu.
- Click the “TRANSFER” button.
- Select the events to be transferred. You may select all events, multiple events, or a single event. __PLEASE SELECT ALL EVENTS (The Top Left Square) IF YOU ARE TRANSFERRING ALL 10 GAMES.__ Be sure to select only the events that are being transacted.
- Click the “NEXT” button near the top right portion of your screen.
- Click "NEXT" to confirm you wish to proceed.
- Select the seats to be transferred. If you have more seats on your account than are being transacted, please be sure to only select the applicable seats.
- Review your selection.
- Click "NEXT" to confirm your selection.
- Enter the recipient details as requested by us. Usually first name will be "PSL", last name will be "Source", and the recipient email will vary depending on your transaction type. We do ask that you include your Transaction ID in the notes field.
- Click “TRANSFER” to initiate the transfer.
- Review the confirmation email from Ticketmaster to ensure all items were included in the initiated transfer. Repeat these steps as needed for any outstanding seats/games.
- - - - - - -
The transfer is not complete until PSL Source accepts the initiated transfer. Once accepted, Ticketmaster will send a 2nd email notifying you of the acceptance. Also, a representative from PSL Source will independently confirm that the e-ticket transfer has been successfully completed.
Please contact us if you encounter any problems while transferring.