U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneanapolis, Minnesota was opened in 2016, and serves as the home of the Minnesota Vikings. U.S. Bank Stadium is nearly twice as large as it's predecessor, the Metrodome at approximately 1,750,000 square feet. Vikings fans enjoy many improvements such as a much larger video screen, wireless internet, escalators/elevators, and over twice as many restrooms as were in the Metrodome.
The stadium is separated into a 100 Level, 200 Level, 300 Level, multiple Club Levels, and Suite Level. The seat numbers at US Bank Stadium always run from left to right from the perspective of a seated fan looking at the field. Seating capacity for U.S. Bank Stadium is 66,200, but expandable up to 72,000 seats.
U.S. Bank Stadium is separated into the following tiers for SBLs:
- 100 Level SBLs: Non-club SBLs that located at the sidelines and endzones
- 100 Level SBL Clubs: Club SBLs located at midfield on the 100 level
- 200 Level SBLs : Non-club SBLs that located at the sidelines and endzones
- 200 Level SBL Clubs: Club SBLs located at midfield on the 200 level
- 300 Level SBLs:Non-club SBLs that located in all rows at midfield, and the lower rows at the sidelines and endzones
- 300 Level Non-SBLs: The seats are not SBLs and occupy the higher rows at the sidelines and endzones
The Minnesota Vikings ticket office is located is located at:
U.S. Bank Stadium
Minnesota Vikings Ticket Office
900 S 5th St
Minneapolis, MN 55415